charon's vipers
welcome to the Charon's vipers rp forum! enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

charon's vipers
welcome to the Charon's vipers rp forum! enjoy your stay!
charon's vipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bodolf
bodolf

respark/renew - Page 2 Empty Re: respark/renew

12/8/2019, 12:40 am
-bodolf sits waiting for scarlet flicking speaking softly to kira- "i think he needs some time to calm down"

-josh keeps trying to demand to be let go through her paw trying harder to break free-
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 12:43 am
-Kira snarling at Josh quietly she mumbles- "leaving her to go alone...."

-Scarlet sniffling as she opens the door and walks out- "coming, Bodolf?"
bodolf
bodolf

12/8/2019, 12:46 am
-josh glances to scarlet huffing as he becomes still-

-bodolf barks to scarlet softly- "i think he is growing a brain cell"
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 1:47 am
-Scarlet sighing as she walks back into the house while Kira eyes him and removes her paw-
bodolf
bodolf

12/8/2019, 6:41 am
-josh grunts lifting his head as she does- "can you let me go now. I do want to see my baby now"
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 10:06 am
-Kira wagging her tail as she moves off Josh and lays down on the bed-
bodolf
bodolf

12/8/2019, 10:07 am
-josh stands still gripping his pistol as he moves over to okami kneeling- "can you do me a favor?"

-bodolf growls low bearing his teeth moving to be ready to rush josh his eyes locked on the gun as he aims for the throat-
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 10:26 am
"Bodolf..." -Scarlet sighting as she grips his scarf gently while Okami eyes Josh- "Depends what it is.."
bodolf
bodolf

12/8/2019, 10:28 am
-bodolf snarls pulling aginst scarlets grip snapping his jaws at josh-

-josh rolls his eyes glancing at bodolf as he speaks to okami- "go catch that mutt for me. i don't care if you hold him whilst i am gone or just stick him in a cage. but just know i will be seeing to him as soon as i am done with the scan"
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 10:37 am
"Uhm why?..." -Okami glancing at Bodolf she turns back to Josh while Scarlet pulls Bodolf back gently and speaks firmly- "Bodolf! Enough!"
bodolf
bodolf

12/8/2019, 10:40 am
-josh huffs keeping his grip on the pistol as he speaks- "he hurt kira... again, and i told kira last time... i promised last time that if he does it once more i WILL kill him and so i am going to have a talk with him"

-bodolf snarls pulling a little harder as he speaks- "GET THAT AWAY FROM HER YOU PIECE OF SHIT OR I WILL RIP YOUR ARM OFF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ANUS SIDEWAYS!"
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 10:55 am
"BODOLF!" -Scarlet kneeling down she grips his muzzle and narrows her eyes- "Calm the hell down. Or I will put you in the kennels"

-Okami glancing at the pistol she nods at Josh-
bodolf
bodolf

12/8/2019, 10:56 am
-bodolf keeps his eyes locked on the pistol giving a low growl trying to pull his muzzle free-

-josh nods as he speaks- "and where can i expect to find him when i return? are you going to be holding him or shall i go straight to the kennels?"
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 11:12 am
-Scarlet sighing as she grips the scruff of his neck and speaks softly- "Look at me"

"Kennels" -Okami nodding as she wags her tail-
bodolf
bodolf

12/8/2019, 11:14 am
-bodolf perks his ears slowly laying down as he looks now at scarlet-

-josh nods as he stands putting the pistol into his holster as he speaks- "if you want some fun with him first then be my guest. just make sure to leave some for me"
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 11:24 am
"Do that again Bodolf. And you will go on the kennels. With a muzzle on. I do not need the stress right now" -Scarlet narrowing her eyes as she stands up, brushing herself down with a sigh-
bodolf
bodolf

12/8/2019, 11:26 am
-bodolf lowers his ears watching scarlet with a nod-

-josh looks to okami as he speaks- "thank you, happy hunting girl. i know she is hurt but please do tell kira when you have him. if she wants to talk to him then make sure he knows not to screw up anymore. and please make sure that he is scared. that mutt is going to suffer"
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 3:31 pm
-Scarlet opening the door again while Okami nods and stands- "I'll try. But he's a stubborn idiot"
bodolf
bodolf

12/8/2019, 3:56 pm
-josh nods as he walks to scarlet looking to okami- "happy hunting girl."

-talyn pads through the woods as Apache stands emptying his hut-
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 6:49 pm
-Okami running out the house she pauses at the gates, glancing at Apache she tilts her head- "Apache?"

-Scarlet smiling as she walks out the door and looks back at Josh-
bodolf
bodolf

12/8/2019, 6:53 pm
-apache perks his ears quickly turning to face okami taking a small step back clearly nervous- "erm... hi... okami. i don't want any trouble and i promise we will be gone soon enough"

-josh looks to scarlet- "what are you hoping for?"
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 7:13 pm
"A boy. I want one of each." -Scarlet smiling as she places her hand on her stomach-

"We will be gone soon?" -Okami glancing at the forest she turns back to Apache- "why?"
bodolf
bodolf

12/8/2019, 7:14 pm
-apache gulps as he speaks- "kira broke it off with talyn... s... so he wants to go join another pack..."

-josh nods as he speaks- "that would be cool"
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 7:37 pm
-Okami now giving a low growl she digs her claws into the dirt- "he'd abonden his pups?"

"Cool?" -Scarlet chuckling softly she starts to walk to Matt's house-
bodolf
bodolf

12/8/2019, 7:39 pm
-apache gulps stepping back as he speaks- "i... i don't know... he... he is pretty torn up right now and not thinking straight... th... that is why i am going with him to the new pack"

-josh chuckles with a nod- "yep"
Okami
Okami

14/8/2019, 1:19 pm
-Okami grinning but giving a low growl as she speaks and eyes Apache- "This isn't a hotel, Apache. You can't just leave when it suits you. And as for your son.. I'm about to have some words with him"

-Scarlet knocking on Matt's door she gently opens it as she calls out- "Matt?"

-Rosie barking as she runs over to Scarlet and jumps up at her, while Toby paws at his own tail-

(Akela and Adimar's pups Razz)
bodolf
bodolf

14/8/2019, 2:26 pm
-apache Huff's as he speaks- "you are not stopping me okami. I am being there for my son. Nothing you or anyone here can do will stop me and talyn leaving"

--josh steps in next to scarlet glancing around-
Okami
Okami

14/8/2019, 2:39 pm
"Hey girl" -Scarlet smiling as she leans down and gently rubs behind her ear- "You got your daddy's ears. Got the same marks like he does. So beautiful"

-Matt walking out his room he smiles at the both- "hey guys"

-Okami snarling at him she slowly moves closer- "your son is being a coward and abandoning his family. We don't like that here. So he will answer for this"
bodolf
bodolf

14/8/2019, 2:41 pm
--josh looks to matt- "hi there"

-apache steps forward with a growl as he speaks- "then you go through me first before laying one dirty claw on my boy"
Okami
Okami

14/8/2019, 8:12 pm
"On the table when you are ready, Scarlet" -Matt smiling as he puts some latex gloves on while Rosie huffs and Toby and dives on him-

-Okami grinning as she raises her paw, extending her claws she growls low- "Back down Apache. Before I make you"
bodolf
bodolf

19/8/2019, 1:30 pm
-josh chuckles watching the pups- "so cute" -he then moves close to scarlet-

-apache gulps taking a step back keeping his eyes on okami not looking at her paw as he speaks- "I... I will stand with my son" -he keeps watching okami as he speaks trying to sound firm- "and we are going, you.... you will let us go and will not try to capture either of us... i... i am not going to surrender just because you are quick to show off your claws... a... and neither will talyn"
Okami
Okami

4/11/2019, 9:36 pm
-Okami grinning as she eyes Apache and bares her teeth slightly, moving a paw closer as she whispers- "As your Alpha, Apache. This is an order. Move aside. Me and Josh simply want a word with Talyn"

-Scarlet laying down on the bed she winces softly, lifting her shirt to expose her stomach as Matt smiles- "ready?"
bodolf
bodolf

4/11/2019, 9:41 pm
-apache gulps at her words turning his head away from her paw standing still with a growl closing his eyes- "i... i r... r... refuse..." -he gulps standing ready shaking slightly-

-josh sits next to scarlet taking her hand softly smiling to her-
Okami
Okami

4/11/2019, 9:48 pm
-Matt spreading the gel on the stomach he runs a device over her stomach while Scarlet grips Josh's hand and snifles- "i hope everything is okay.."

-Okami chuckling softly as she extends her claws with a low growl- "look at me Apache. Look at your Alpha"
bodolf
bodolf

4/11/2019, 9:55 pm
-josh smiles as he grips her hand- "why wouldn't it be? i am sure everything is ok"

-apache gulps in fear quickly bolting past okami heading for the gates calling out fear in his voice not knowing talyn was all the way into the forest by now- "talyn! run!"
Okami
Okami

4/11/2019, 10:03 pm
-Okami grinning as she sees Kira bolt after Apache, tackling him up against a tree she pins him down, using her paw she presses his muzzle into the dirt-

"Enjoy the company of your Beta. I'm going hunting" -Okami laughing as she sniffs for a moment, smirking she runs into the forest-

-Scarlet nodding while she looks at the monitor as a picture begins to show-

-Matt smiling as he watches- "there's your baby. Would you like to know the sex?"
bodolf
bodolf

4/11/2019, 10:06 pm
-apache gives a sharp yelp as he is taken to the ground wincing and clenching his teeth in pain as he lays winded looking at the paw against his muzzle muttering nervously through his pain- "b... beta?"

-talyn lays by the river unaware of his now danger staring at himself in the water-

-josh smiles as he speaks softly looking to scarlet- "i dunno about you but i would like to"
Okami
Okami

4/11/2019, 10:10 pm
"Me too" -Scarlet using her other hand to wipe her eyes while Matt grins- "your going to have a boy"

-Kira grinning as she flexes her paw on his muzzle and whispers in his ear- "oh yes. And you've pissed me off"

-Okami picking up Talyn's scent she heads towards the river with a smirk, hiding in a bush as she watches him-
bodolf
bodolf

4/11/2019, 10:13 pm
-josh smiles looking to matt as he speaks- "a boy?"

-apache closes his eyes with a gulp starting to shake as he tries to catch his breath again speaking again in a pained and scared voice- "p... please let me go... i... i don't like how you treat guests..."

-talyn whimpers softly pawing at the water whispering quietly- "come on dad... hurry up please... i can't take it anymore..."
Okami
Okami

4/11/2019, 10:31 pm
"Yes" -Matt printing out a picture he hands it to Scarlet while wiping the gel off her stomach-

-Scarlet's eyes watering as she looks at the picture-

-Kira snarling as she eyes Apache- "guest? You are a member of this Pack. And you do not respect it at all."

-Okami snarling loudly as she charges at Talyn, tackling him to the ground she pins him down firmly- "hello asshat"
bodolf
bodolf

4/11/2019, 10:33 pm
-josh loooks at the picture with a smile as he speaks softly- "there's our little man"

-apache keeps his eyes closed tightly as he whimpers speaking softly- "y... yes beta..."

-talyn yelps as he is pinned quickly starting to struggle lifting his head speaking firmly- "get off me mutt!"
Okami
Okami

4/11/2019, 10:36 pm
-Scarlet sniffling as she pulls her shirt down while she hands Josh the picture- "if he's going to look anything like you he will be a lady killer"

-Okami smirking as she pushes his muzzle further into the dirt- "you speak to your Alpha like that? You must be brave"

"Look at them Apache" -Kira snarling in his ear-
bodolf
bodolf

4/11/2019, 10:39 pm
-josh takes the picture shaking his head with a smile- "nah, i ain't that nice"

-talyn growls as he speaks firmly- "you are only my alpha until my dad gets here! then we are gon"

-apache shakes his head with a whimper as he speaks quietly- "w... what do you want from me?"
Okami
Okami

4/11/2019, 10:55 pm
"For you to teach your son not be be an arse" -Kira snarling as she bares her teeth-

Shush dear before I hit you. You are handsome" -Scarlet smiling as she sits up on the bed-

"Thats cute.." -Okami laughing as she extends her claws against his muzzle- "you hurt my baby girl again. It's cute you think you're gonna leave without a punishment"
bodolf
bodolf

4/11/2019, 10:58 pm
-apache gulps keeping his eyes closed as he speaks- "i... i don't know how... i thought you could..."

-josh smirks as he playfully whispers to scarlet- "save that for the bed room my love"

-talyn snarls as he speaks looking straight forward ignoring her paw- "let me go! you filthy mutt! you will be sorry when my dad gets here and throws your ass off!"
Okami
Okami

4/11/2019, 11:11 pm
"Apache is currently.. busy" -Okami smirking as she flexes her paw- "he is being.. entertained by Kira"

-Scarlet rolling her eyes as she stands up and glances at Josh- "maybe. If you behave"

-Kira huffing as she rolls her eyes- "I can't get through to him. I..I'm not sure if he still loved me. He doesn't seem to wanna be around me"
bodolf
bodolf

4/11/2019, 11:13 pm
-talyn perks his ears with a low growl struggling against okami's paws- "what have you done with my dad?!"

-josh chuckles with a playful wink before looking to matt- "thank you matt"

-apache lowers his ears slowly opening his eyes looking out into the woods speaking nervously- "h... how long are you holding me like this? i... i can't move"
Okami
Okami

4/11/2019, 11:33 pm
"Kira is just having a chat with him.calm down princess" -Okami huffing as she uses one of her back legs to drag some vines over-

-Scarlet rolling her eyes as she walks to the door while Matt smirks- "Any problems, you know where to find me"

"I learnt from my mother" -Kira snarling this as she snaps her jaws gently at him-
bodolf
bodolf

4/11/2019, 11:34 pm
-talyn glances back seeing her pulling vines over struggling harder trying to kick out- "w... what are you doing?!"

-josh smiles nodding as he follows scarlet-

-apache flinches at her snapping closing his eyes as he remains still whimpering as he whispers- "p... please... i... i submit..."
Okami
Okami

4/11/2019, 11:54 pm
"You aren't very bright are you?" -Okami smirking as she uses her jaw and front paw to bind Talyn's back legs together-

-Kira eyeing him as she huffs, then speaking a little less harsh- "Does.. T..Talyn ever talk about me?"

-Scarlet gripping Josh's hand she walks outside with him- "are you glad it's a boy..?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum