charon's vipers
welcome to the Charon's vipers rp forum! enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

charon's vipers
welcome to the Charon's vipers rp forum! enjoy your stay!
charon's vipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bodolf
bodolf

respark/renew - Page 3 Empty Re: respark/renew

4/11/2019, 11:56 pm
-talyn struggles as much as he can kicking his now tied back legs trying to push up with his front paws speaking louder and firmer- "hey! get the hell off me mutt!"

-apache gulps nodding slowly keeping his eyes closed speaking softly- "all... all the time..."

-josh nods with a smile- "very" -he then looks around seeing kira on apache speaking in a now worried whisper to scarlet- "what is going on there?"
Okami
Okami

5/11/2019, 12:13 am
"What does he say?" -Kira speaking even softer as she lowers her ears a little-

"What did my daughter ever see in you? You are literally an idiot" -Okami huffing with a snarl as she using one paw to shove his muzzle into the dirt while she binds his front paws together-

-Scarlet glancing at Kira then Apache she smirks a little- "you told Okami to go.. deal with something. I assume Kira has been enrolled in her plan"
bodolf
bodolf

5/11/2019, 12:17 am
-apache slowly opens his eyes looking out the gates whimpering quietly- "h... how long are you going to be holding me for?"

-talyn snarls bearing his teeth looking around- "get the hell off me! and let my dad go!"

-josh nods as he watches kira speaking quietly- "he must have done something. she looks like she has him good, i hope everything is ok" -he slowly draws his pistol cocking the slide eyeing a bullet in the chamber- "and i really hope okami got the mutt"
Okami
Okami

5/11/2019, 12:26 am
-Scarlet glancing at the gun she narrows her eyes- "dart guns in the village unless your life is in danger." -Scarlet then mumbling as she walks back inside the house-

"Nah" -Okami biting onto the vines she begins to drag him back to the village-

"What does he say?!" -Kira now growling this in his ear-
bodolf
bodolf

5/11/2019, 12:30 am
-josh flicks the safety putting the gun back on his belt following scarlet as he speaks- "maybe you want to get your stuff on and go talk to that wolf that kira has? see if you can get some sence into it?"

-talyn kicks and struggles as he is dragged speaking firmly at okami- "you freaking power-hungry Psyco mutt! you are loving every second of this you sick piece of crap!"

-apche flinches locking his eyes forward staring at a tree with a gulp speaking softly trying to sound firm looking over the paw against his muzzle- "a... answer my question"
Okami
Okami

5/11/2019, 12:33 am
-Okami rolling her eyes as she continues to drag Talyn- "it's really simple. You thick excuse for a dog. Don't be an idiot. Then I won't have to do this"

"I asked you first!" -Kira growling louder she she tightens her grip on Apache-

-Scarlet raising an eyebrow as she glances at Kira- "she seems to be doing okay by herself
.."
bodolf
bodolf

5/11/2019, 12:37 am
-talyn snarls biting into a tree root stopping okami dragging him as he keeps his grip-

-apache flinches closing his eyes as he speaks, his voice shaking in fear- "you... you are his queen who he loves and adores... h... he just gets annoyed with you always holding him in his place... b... but as an ex alpha understands why.... n... now please answer me..."

-josh chuckles with a nod looking now to scarlet- "good point, it is the girls, they know how to get what they want, lets go put a movie on and just chill"
Okami
Okami

5/11/2019, 12:45 am
"He treats me like shit because he is annoyed with me?" -Kira's eyes watering slightly as she looks away-

-Scarlet smiling a little as she walks into the house and takes her coat off- "what would you want to watch?"

-Okami growling as she turns back to Talyn, dragging some more vines over she snaps her jaws at him- "do you need a muzzle, dog?"
bodolf
bodolf

5/11/2019, 12:48 am
-apache shakes his head as he speaks quietly with a sigh- "he treats you like shit because the only things he knows is to fight and to defend... he was not trained to be a lover... when he was born and being trained was when we were at war with this village... all he knows is war so having a mate and family is alien to him"

-josh smiles as he speaks- "how about a little action movie now then something more... fitting later" -he gives her a playful wink as he puts his own jacket on a chair-

-talyn growls tightenning his jaws on the root narrowing his eyes at okami trying to get his front paws free from the vines-
Okami
Okami

5/11/2019, 12:54 am
"Actually a moron." -Okami smirking as she bites onto the scruff of his neck and drags him from the tree root, using the vines to bind his jaw shut- "good dog"

"Alien to him?" -Kira scoffing as she narrows her eyes- "our pups are nearly almost all grown up. We almost have grandpups. After all this time, how the fuck is it still Alien? And he won't tell me this. His supposed queen, he keeps me in the dark!"

-Scarlet chuckling softly she sits down on the sofa and puts her feet on the coffee table- "mhm.. why don't you pick dear?"
bodolf
bodolf

5/11/2019, 12:59 am
-talyn growls trying to open his jaws again as he struggles glaring up at okami, if he was able to speak at this point many threats to her life would be made tho only muffled grunts escape him-

-apache sighs as he speaks softly- "d... do you want an idea... i know you may or may not have already tried but if you really stick to it i promise he will open up more to you and lower his walls... it will only be for you and you alone but it is something..." -he looks up at kira- "seeing as i guess you are keeping me helpless and trapped until okami is done with me as well... so we have plenty of time to talk..."

-josh smiles as he puts a movie in and moves to be on the sofa next to scarlet speaking with a voice full of curiosity- "do you know that wolf that kira has? the way you smirked when you saw him trapped and helpless made it seem like there is something between you and him"
Okami
Okami

5/11/2019, 2:28 am
"Oh" -Scarlet grinning as she puts a blanket over herself- "that's from a Long time ago my love. Before I met you. The village was at war with their old pack.." -Scarlet lowering her voice to Josh as she glances at Bodolf- "Kira, Bardou and Adimar were just pups... Bodolf got really injured. Made Okami go insane and umm.. kidnap Apache, the wolf Kira has. Plus I may of done also when he escaped. Ancient history."

-Kira growling as she closes her eyes, taking a deep breath- "he was not like this when we first met. Yeah he didn't fully know what to do when our first litter was born. But neither did I.. he learnt, I learnt. He has become more distant. I shouldn't have to be afraid of tip toeing around him just because he isn't an Alpha now."

"Yeah yeah.. blah blah blah.." -Okami yawning as she picks the vines up again in her jaws and starts to drag him back to the village-
bodolf
bodolf

5/11/2019, 11:55 am
-josh eyes scarlet as he speaks softly- "that sounds kinda cool, so how did he come to be a member here? and how come we never see him if he was... is?... a captive?"

-apache sighs rolling his eyes as he keeps them closed speaking firmly- "look, all I can do is offer tips and ideas. so either release me or talk to me. I am getting bored of being held down now and am now ready to start resisting again... it seems like your stupid mother didn't get Talyn so just let me go because if this is how you treat guests then I don't know what to say... I am not a captive, I am not yours or Okami's, and I will not break so let me go before I put you down"

-Talyn struggles and kicks muffled grunts still escaping him as he is dragged frantically looking around for any way to escape or even resist-
Okami
Okami

5/11/2019, 1:51 pm
"It wasn't really cool.. it was.. a Dark time. I was a different person." -Scarlet speaking lower as she glances at Okami's bed- "Her old mate.. I tried to shoot him. But Okami jumped in the way, and.. I shot her"

"You speak to your Beta like that?!" -Kira snarling as digs her claws into his muzzle-

-Okami padding into the village as she drags Talyn behind her, glancing at Kira on Apache she chuckles-
bodolf
bodolf

5/11/2019, 2:43 pm
-josh nods looking down at his hands- "it was cool to learn a little about your past before we met"

-apache winces as he squirms closing his eyes tight-

-talyn looks around as he is dragged whimpering as he sees Apache pinned by Kira trying to call out to him but the vine around his muzzle stopping him-
Okami
Okami

5/11/2019, 3:11 pm
-Scarlet gently gripping Josh's hand she kisses it softly- "Wanna know more?"

-Okami dragging Talyn over to the kennels she pulls him inside, snarling she pads out and slams the door shut, using her paw to lock the door- "I won't be a moment. Need to put your father in here too."

-Kira huffing at Apache while Okami pads over- "Hello Apache"
bodolf
bodolf

23/12/2019, 7:44 pm
-josh looks at her hand nodding slowly- "I would love to hear again how you got bodolf... But first I have some business to deal with" -he uses his other hand to grip his pistol in his belt before lifting Scarlet's hand and kissing it- "but once I am done I am all yours"

-talyn Huff's as he stares at the bars squirming against the vines trying his best to break free but failling, low muffled grunts escaping him as he struggles-

-apache flinches looking up at okami struggling under Kira as he speaks nervously- "h... Hi... W... What are you going to do to me?"

-the fox slowly wakes up in his cage glancing around sees talyn in the next cage perking his ears lifting his head whispering to himself- "what the? they take wolves too?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum